Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Great Questions!


1. Is sales tax added at the cash register...or was I supposed to include it in my prices. If I was supposed to include it, then I need to make those changes.
2. I might not be able to put all this inventory in right away but since I have not setup I cannot anticipate exactly what will be in the store...is it okay to get all these barcodes now and if I don't use them all immediately I will just have them ready for restocking?
 ANSWERS:
1. Sales Tax is added at register, do not include it.
2. This will go into the computer as Inventory we have on hand and so it can only include actual inventory you are bringing in.
Please revise once you know for sure, we have wifi here, and then we can
 print barcodes.  We are flex on the 24 hours right now, as we know it's
 just about iimpossible at this point.